Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By using the Euromarble Australia Pty Ltd ABN 36642033403 (Euro Marble) website and online store you agree to and accept to be bound to by these terms and conditions and you understand that your purchase on the Euro Marble website and online store is subject to these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions prior to proceeding with a purchase on the Euro Marble website and online store.
Euro Marble may from time to time amend its terms and conditions and the latest version of the terms and conditions will be published on the Euro Marble website.
Use of the Euro Marble Website & Online Store
You agree to use the Euro Marble website and online store at your own risk. Euro Marble will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you in the event that the Euro Marble website or online store is not operational in whole or in part.
Euro Marble will endeavour to keep its website and online store free of viruses and other malicious items that may cause damage to your IT system or computers, however you acknowledge and accept that Euro Marble will not be responsible for any damage, loss or compromise that may occur to your IT systems or computers by using the Euro Marble website and online store.
You also agree when using and accessing the Euro Marble website and online store that you will only do so for lawful purposes and you will not transmit any worms, viruses, trojan or other items that are malicious in nature and which may cause damage and loss to other Euro Marble customers or to the Euro Marble website and online store.
Further you agree to indemnify Euro Marble, its officeholders, employees, agents, representatives and related entities from against any action, claim, suit demand, damage, liability and costs including legal costs arising from or which is directly or indirectly related to the use of the Euro Marble website and online store and any of the goods accessed by you from the Euro Marble website and online store.
Euro Marble reserves the right to accept or decline orders made on the Euro Marble website and online store.
The decision to accept or decline an order may occur after your order has been processed and you have received a confirmation email for your order.
The confirmation email is an acknowledgement of your order but it does not warrant that the goods ordered will be delivered.
If the goods ordered on the Euro Marble website and online store are no longer available Euro Marble will contact you advising of the goods unavailability.
Euro Marble will then offer to arrange a refund of your payment, a store credit or offer other similar goods for you to consider as an alternative good to purchase.
All prices quoted on the Euro Marble website and online store are in Australian dollars and inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
Prices quoted do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs are subject to the delivery service selected by you at the checkout and will be quoted separately. The delivery cost will be added to the cost of the goods at time of payment.
Euro Marble accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Apple Pay. Customers may also use Paypal and AfterPay to pay for purchases on the Euro Marble website and online store.
Euro Marble uses standard encryption to keep your personal and financial information secure. Under no circumstances will Euro Marble be liable for any fraudulent use of personal and financial information.
Payment for the ordered goods is to be made at the time your order is processed on the Euro Marble website and online store.
Euro Marble may issue promotional codes that that can be used to obtain discounts or other benefits when you using the Euro Marble website and online store.
You acknowledge and accept that these promotional codes are available for use for a specified period of time and will not be honoured after the expiry date of the promotional code.
Any issues experienced by you in using a promotional code must be brought to the attention of Euro Marble prior to the expiry of the promotional code otherwise the promotional code will not be honoured.
Euro Marble manufactures bespoke furniture that incorporates natural stone materials such as marble.
You acknowledge that each product published for sale on the Euro Marble website and online store is unique due to the use of natural stone materials in the manufacture of the goods.
You further acknowledge that the images of the goods advertised are the actual goods available for purchase and the goods are in the condition as depicted on the Euro Marble Website and online store.
Euro Marble will endeavour to ensure that all stone forming part of the goods offered for sale are displayed accurately and you acknowledge and accept that stone colour may appear slightly different on different displays and screens and in turn such a variation raised by you will not constitute a refund right but will be deemed by Euro Marble as a change of mind by you.
Delivery & Pick-up of Goods
1. You must inspect all Goods on delivery or pick-up.
2. You must notify us if the Goods are not in accordance with your Purchase Order within 48 hours of delivery. Failing to provide notice to Euro Marble and to the extent permitted by statute, the Goods and their condition will be deemed to have been delivered and accepted by you.
3. If at the time of delivery or pick-up, the goods and or their packaging look significantly damaged, you should refuse to accept the goods. Further you should take a photograph of the packaging or goods and send these photographs immediately to Euro Marble.
4. You understand that if the damage to the packaging is found to not be significant and a further delivery of the goods is to be made, any costs associated with the additional delivery will be paid by you.
5. If the goods are found by you to be defective or faulty, please take photographs of the goods and send the photographs to Euro Marble within forty-eight (48) hours of delivery or pick-up.
6. Goods will only be dispatched for delivery or available for pick-up after payment of the goods and where applicable the delivery fee is confirmed as paid by Euro Marble.
7. Euro Marble can only arrange delivery across Australia.
8. At the checkout customers can choose a delivery service method.
9. Euro Marble does not deliver to Post Office Boxes, parcel lockers or parcel pick-ups.
10. The cost and delivery time will be estimated at time of purchase.
11. The cost of delivery is the customer’s responsibility.
12. Delivery charges stated on the Euro Marble website and online store are estimates calculated on the weight and size of goods. These estimates may vary when the goods are assessed for delivery by our delivery partners.
13. You must ensure that they provided Euro Marble with the correct delivery details including address for delivery, your contact number and email address. Failure to provide correct delivery particulars may result in additional costs to you.
14. Cancellations or changes to delivery times by you within forty-eight (48) hours of the scheduled delivery time may incur additional charges.
15. Euro Marble will not be responsible for any losses incurred as a result of incorrect delivery particulars being provided to it by you.
16. Deliveries using our freight service partner will only be delivered to the ground floor of the premises. You will be responsible for the goods being placed at their desired location if this location is not on the ground floor of the premises.
17. At time of delivery you or an authorised adult must be present to accept and sign for the goods.
18. Risk and liability of the goods passes to you on the acceptance of the goods at time of delivery or pick-up.
19. All online purchases are subject to Euro Marble‘s Returns and Refund Policy.
Pick Up Of Goods
You may elect to pick-up your goods from Euro Marble. If the pick-up option is selected a Euro Marble representative will contact you to organise a suitable time and date to pick up the goods. When collecting goods, you will be required to provide Euro Marble with the purchase receipt, photo identification and the credit card used to make the purchase.
If a third party will collect the item on your behalf, you must contact Euro Marble to notify that an authorised third party will collect the goods. You will also need to provide the third party with a signed letter expressly authorising them to collect the Goods on their behalf. The third party will be required to show the purchase receipt, photo identification, and payment method used to purchase at the time they accept delivery or pick-up of the goods. Euro Marble may decline to allow a third party to collect your goods if the required documents are not provided at time of pick up.
White Gloves Service
Euro Marble offers a white gloves service for the delivery of goods to locations within 25km of the Euro Marble factory at Marrickville NSW.
By selecting the white gloves service your goods will be delivered and handled by Euro Marble representatives who will be wearing white gloves to ensure your goods arrive in the condition they were in at time of leaving the Euro Marble factory.
Australian Consumer Law
The sale of goods by Euro Marble is subject to the guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation, subject to the below terms, for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
There are nine consumer guarantees that apply to goods you purchase:
1. Acceptable quality.
2. Fit for a particular purpose
3. Match description
4. Match the sample or demonstration model
5. Express warranties will be honoured
6. Spare parts and repair facilities will be available for a reasonable time after purchase
7. Title to the goods
8. Undisturbed possession of the goods
9. No undisclosed securities on the goods
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded and are in addition to any extended warranty you purchase or any voluntary warranty (warranty against defects) you are given.
You will not be entitled to a remedy in the following circumstances:
1. You have had a change of mind after placing your order;
2. There is a slight variation in the dimension of the goods;
3. The goods have been damaged by you;
4. The damage is limited to the packaging only;
5. The damage of the goods is due to normal wear and tear;
6. The damage has occurred due to improper assemble or modification by you;
7. The damage has been caused due to abnormal use of the goods;
8. The damage is as a result of the lack of maintenance and/or care by you.
For further information about the Australian Consumer Law and consumer guarantees, visit www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
To the extent permitted by Australian law Euro Marble’s liability is limited for any kind of damages and losses suffered by you as a result of using or buying goods on the Euro Marble website and online store and if any liability is found to remain it will be limited to anyone of the following that Euro Marble considers appropriate:
1. The replacement or repair of the goods; or
2. The supply of equivalent goods; or
3. Paying for the cost of repairs of the goods; or
4. Replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods.
Further you agree that Euro Marble’s maximum liability for losses and damage of any kind shall not exceed the amount paid by you for the goods.
If on assessment of the damage by Euro Marble, it is Euro Marbles opinion that the damage can be repaired, then you will deliver the damaged good to Euro Marble and Euro Marble will within a reasonable time thereafter repair the damaged good.
If the damage is not able to be repaired or a replacement item of similar stone and design is available to provide you with an exchange, then Euro Marble will provide you with a refund of the purchase price of the damaged good or a store credit.
In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from the terms and conditions and the said provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions in these terms and conditions.